Friday, August 17, 2012

Vocabulary Spelling City

One of my most favorite classroom websites now has a free app!  Vocabulary Spelling City!!!!  I was super excited to see that it was free and even more excited to see that all the spelling lists I had created on the website were accessible with the app!  All I had to do was search for my name and voila all of my lists came up!

The downfall I have noticed so far.... there are not as many games to play as there are on the website, especially since I prefer to use it for spelling purposes rather than vocabulary.  The kids can take the test and practice word by word or else play hang mouse (which is their favorite)!  All the other options are geared at vocabulary building using sentences which is a little tough at the beginning of grade one.

iPhone Screenshot 1

 

No comments: