- Double click your home button fairly quickly
- When the bar of running apps appears at the bottom of the screen, swipe to the right with your finger to get it as far to the left as it will go. You will see your volume controls, your music icon and and a little button that kind of looks like a pointing up arrow.
- Tap the little button
- This will open a screen of all the available computers with air server installed asking you which you want to connect to. Our school has it set up by room number.
- I chose the room number and turned on the button that says allow mirroring
- After about a 15 second delay my ipad took control of the desktop. My home screen was mirrored on the desk top screen and on the lcd projector! So cool!
- When I was done I clicked turn off mirroring and away it went! My ipad was private again! So COOL!
Tip: When it is mirrored on my screen if I click the view button and choose full screen it will make my ipad as large as my desk top screen (16:9).
I found a you tube tutorial video in case you are interested. There is also a 7 day free trial available!
And are you a tiny bit curious about the sites I shared? Well I went for some art sites.