Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An Award for L'il Old Me!

So I awoke this morning to an exciting surprise... in my inbox was a comment about my blog and an award presented to me:)  Now I have been blogging for about 7 months or so, and have not yet figured out a whole lot of things such as:
1.  How to put awards on the page:)
2.  How to link to Pinterest and Facebook and my wikispace.
3.  The whole gadget thing really throws me for a loop.
4.  How to get the fancy signature!

Now I have wanted to learn a whole lot more to fancy up my blog and make it a place more people would want to come to, I am just not so sure where to go to learn how?!

So here is my first real attempt at some of this stuff (because I really want my award!)


Here's the award!!!!!!


Now I'm supposed to:

1  .Link back to the blogger that gave it to me - Tickled to Teach (I'll be checking your blog out soon - thx!)
2  .Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers - YIKES!  Can I find 15 who have not received the award yet... I'll try!
3.  Follow the person you nominated you - check!

Here are my blog pics:

1.  Reflections on Technology
2.  Technology Rocks Seriously
3.  Deep Space Sparkle
4.  Hand Print and Foot Print Art
5.  Mrs. Dent Scarcello's Class

Okay... I've done all I need to do.  All that is left is to let these bloggers know I nominated them!  And then figure out how to put the award on my side bar of my blog!  Tee hee!

My bucket is just a little bit fuller today!

1 comment:

Grade 2 said...

congratulations, Christine!!! You certainly deserve the award and how exciting having someone follow you. Once again--an inspiration to us all.