Saturday, March 31, 2012

Photo Editing just got more difficult on my PC

This is totally not iPad related since I don't do a lot of photo editing and uploading on my iPad.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE picnik (the photo editting site).  I used it to create my blog header.  I edited and created collages there.  I posted directly to facebook and emailed to friends right from picnik and now it is CLOSING!  April 19th!!!  I have known this for a couple months now but the realization is just setting in.

I have been on a quest for a new site with not a lot of luck.  Today I tried PicMonkey.   Here is my review.......
|
Thumbs up:
1.  It's easy!
2.  It edits a single photo very well, with nearly as many options as picnik.

Thumbs down:
1.  There is no collage option (yet)!
2.  There is no direct sharing via email, blog, or facebook that I could find.
3.  It would only load 1 picture at a time.  It was EASY, but not my way of operating if you know what I    mean!

Here are a few of my trial edits......



It will do....... for now.  But I would LOVE to know what program do you use to do these things?

 

No comments: